Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mr. Mojo was waiting in my postbox.


When I came home from school yesterday there were two things waiting for me. The one was a crater as big as a child's splash pool and at least 1 and a half meters deep right in the middle of my driveway. A pipe had burst and the municipality decided that was a good place to start looking! We live in Africa, so you know the outcome - found the leak, patched it temporarily, left the hole, said it was somebody else's job to fix and then they promptly got in their little van and left!!!!
Once I negotiated my way over the mountain of mud, I found mr. Mojo sitting in my postbox. I knew he had gone on holiday, but didn't realise it was all the way in America. No wonder he took so long to get back! I recieved this beautiful card and stamps from Heather at http://www.inkonmyear.blogspot.com

for being a runner up in her blog candy give away. As soon as I saw that stamp, my mind was racing. I finished a card last night, but with all the rain we are having the lighting has just not been good enough to take a picture. Will try this afternoon when I get home. Once mr. Mojo and I got going, there was no stopping us - I made another card and covered another note book.

I have to run now if I don't want to be late for school. Wish me luck getting over that mountain of mud in my drive way!

No comments:

Post a Comment