Saturday, April 4, 2009

I've been busy.

As you all know, I have been teaching paper crafting to the girls at school. On Monday, after the first day, I discovered to my horror that I had not ordered enough double sided tape for the rest of the classes. It was too late to do anything about it, so on Tuesday morning I went looking for the girl that I always order from. Murphy's law - she was absent from school! The secretary phoned her mom and asked her if it would be possible to deliver some to school asap. ( Very cheeky, I know!) Mrs. Stacey was fantastic and I had enough double dided tape within an hour! Even though we are paying for it, I wanted to thank her personally for saving my life. No better thank you than chocolate! So, thats what I did, bought some chocolate and made a slipcover for it. I think it came out pretty well. Papers were from my left over box. Stamps bought at the local stationer and ribbon from my stash. The image was coloured with Copics.

No comments:

Post a Comment