Saturday, August 22, 2009

Normally I don't do sketches, but....

This is the first time that I did a challenge for: http://www.sketchandstashchallenge.blogspot.com/
Normally I don't do sketches, but when I found this one it actually made me think. So I decided to give it a try. I just found this image on a childrens colouring site and decided it would make a lovely card. It was coloured with my Copics. All the cardstock is Bazzil and the DP is some Basic Grey that I bought and loved ages ago, but have never actually used. I also broke out my punches for the leaves. I am very pleased with how this turned out.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you tried our sketch, your card is fantastic! I hope you'll come and play again!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining in the sketch and stash this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Tertia, the colour scheme is perfect with this image.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Tertia, great image and gorgeous colouring, thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete