Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Supidity is not a disability!

I should actually be working, but just got an e-mail from my son with some photo's of their New Years trip and couldn't resist sharing this one with you. You can tell he is the son of a scrappr LOL. He takes the weirdest photo's - he sent some close-ups of the food they ate and an amazing one of his orange peel too!
We have a friend that is in a wheelchair and he can often not find parking in the disabled places because some idiot that is too lazy to walk, decided to park there. My DF suffered from Emphyzemia(sp?) and towards the end of his life it took almost inhuman strength just to get to the bank. Since then we, as a family, have been acutely aware of just how many people abuse the parking bays set aside fore disabled people.

This photo was taken somewhere in the Drakensberg. I started laughing when I saw it, but it is no laughing matter. Maybe all parking bays should have signs like this one!
OK, now I have to go and finish those posters that I have been putting off for a month and that are due for Monday! Don't you just hate it when you can't blame anybody but yourself?

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the photo...it really made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Lynette!
    Have a great day!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of signs that are here in Canada they say something along the lines of reserved for parents and those that are expecting, yes I know that they mean someone that is pregnant and no I would never park in the spot but i get a laugh out if it everytime i see one of these signs because my Husband and I are expecting to oneday lol. It is too funny. I also wanted to tell you that I love when you visit my blog, and the thoughts and prayers that you have given me, I really appreciate it and I want to let you know that you are really special to me and make my day! *BIG HUGS* Candace

    ReplyDelete
  4. hallo Tertia
    heel erg fijn dat je even bent langsgekomen op mijn blog
    ik wens ook jou en je hele famillie,veel geluk liefde en vooral het allerbelangrijkste is een goede gezondheid
    liefs Akkina
    ik zie dat jullie het erg fijn hebben daar xxx

    ReplyDelete