Tuesday, February 23, 2010

An award and Elizabeth liked my card!

I recieved this lovely award from Amanda a while ago, thank you!(so sorry it took so long to post about it)



Your cell phone? Blackberry
Your hair? Other people think its dark blonde, but if toy ask my hairdresser, Andrew, he would tell you it is grey!
Your mother? The wisest, most dynamic woman I ever knew. Miss her SO MUCH!!!
Your father? The most patient man that ever lived. Miss him too!
Your favourite food ? Food
Your dream last night? Nothing I can remember.
Your favorite drink? Tab Lots of it
Your dream/goal? To be on a design team and to have some of my work published one day. Long term? Never to do any harm to anybody.
What room are you in? Computer room
Your hobby? Stamping, scrapping, most hobbies have been tried at some time.
Your fear? Fear itself
Where do you want to be in 6 years? LRight here with the people I love!
Where were you last night? Home.
Something that you aren't? Sulky
Muffins? Too healthy!
Wish list item? A lens for my camera. To go to CHA one day. A Harley Davidson.
Where did you grow up? Everywhere, Born in Pretoria, went to school in every province, matriculated in Germiston, graduated from RAU. (My dad worked in the banking industry – we were transferred a LOT!)
Last thing you did? Drank Tab
What are you wearing? White Capri’s and red and white blouse, no shoes!.
Your TV? Only watch 7de Laan.
Your Pets? A Jack Russel, Gunther, a Dashie called Coco and a parrot called Chicken.
Friends? Few, but fantastic!.
Your life? In God’s hands.
Your mood? Happy
Missing someone? My parents!
Vehicle? Hyunday I20
Something you're not wearing? Shoes
Your favorite store? Any scrapshop. .
Your favorite color? Green
When was the last time you laughed? This morning.
Last time you cried? Last night, watching ‘Pay it forward’ for the 100th time.
Your best friend? My husband
One place that you go to over and over? Sxhool.
Facebook? Yes, only recently and I don’t get the hype.
Favorite place to eat? Werner’s Bistro


Now I am supposed to pass this on to 5 people. That's very hard! I would love to pass it on to everybody who reads my blog and hasn't recieved this award yet.

Then, I got the most wonderful news last week. I often use the work of Elizabeth Dulemba in my cards and last week she asked me if she could showcase my Valentines card on her website. Are you kidding me? Would I mind?! I was doing one of my famous happy dances when I read that.

2 comments:

  1. I love these tags...it always gives a glimpse into the lives of our blog buddies.

    Congrats on having your valentines card showcased...that is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tertia! I'm looking for your approach to the Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. I'm not sure I've found it, but thanks for linking up! If you want to be eligible for the Gina K Designs stamp sets, be sure and leave a "comment" at the bottom of the blog post past the Mr. Linky section. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete