Thursday, February 18, 2010

Doing the Happy Dance!!!!

Look what arrived in the mail!! I am so excited. It is a good thing that nobody is here when i get home from school to witness my silly little victory dance when i recieve one of those little white cards from the post office saying: There is a parcel too large to be delivered waiting for you."
I nearly died when I realised it was already past 5 in the afternoon and I would have to wait till the next day after school before I could get it.
It was so worth the wait. It was the blog candy I won at Lindy Stamper's blog last year. (remember I live in Africa, it takes a lot longer to get here than anywhere else in the world).
Just look at how generous she is. Thank You Patty, thank you, thank you. You have made my day, week, month, actually I think you have made my year.
Some of those stamps are just too funny. I have already made some cards with them and will try to upload them tomorrow.
I have just spent the last 4 hours scrapping with my buddies and it is very late. I think I will have to read this post again tomorrow to make sure it actually makes any sense.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to enjoy playing with that.

    Guess what I am doing...making cards...I kid you not:)

    ReplyDelete