Sunday, February 21, 2010

I love Mo's images!

I just adore Mo Manning's images. They are so easy to colour and they all make me smile. I wish I could afford to buy them all. This one is a freebie from Mo's group on Paper Craft Planet. This card was made for the Birthday club at school and it has about 20 tags on the inside for everybody to sign as usual. Cardstock is Bazzil and dp is Basic Grey Porcelain and a piece from my scrap box. Ribbon is from my stash and the flower is a white one that I spritzed with someGlimmer Mist.

Just look at this little girl! Isn't she just adorable? I coloured her with my Copic markers. I tried to photograph the shimmer on the rose, but I am afraid it is not showing up very well. I am very proud of the fact that I could get such a close up shot in focus though. :)

Enjoy your Sunday. I am still on a roll, making cards like a demon.


5 comments:

  1. Another very pretty card creation...you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mo's images they are a real pleasure to work with and you have doen a fab job with this one, she is called inbetween. And well done on your close up of the rose.
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and chuckled when I read that you cried again in Pay it forward it gets me everytime as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving all your cards!! your work is gorgeous!!
    love the rose!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The DP you've used appeals to me a lot - my fave colours, soft pink a green. Love the simple layout and the roses are stunning!

    ReplyDelete