Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mo's images - finally becomes a card.

Hold on folks, this might become a flood! I finally had time to start making cards from all those images that I coloured in hospital. I am running around like a crazy person looking for the right paper in the right colour for every image (Yes, I know Paola, if I choose the paper first, I wouldn't have this problem! Where is the fun in that though - I like the hunt)


These twins are one of my favourite images from Mo (Actually, its impossible to choose a favourite LOL) They were coloured with Copics and given a very liberal Stickle treatment on their tu-tu's and wands. Other than that there is Bazzil cardstock. Basic Grey dp, a little antique lace found in my my mom's sewing box and a whole lot of flowers. Almost forgot, there is a tiny little purple butterfly too.
My blogging friend Paola decided to come over to the East for a visit yesterday. We had so much fun. I don't think I have talked and laughed this much in ages! Spent a couple of hours in my craft room and playing with our Copics. Its so much fun to look at your own supplies through somebody else's eyes. She is right, I am a very spoilt and very lucky lady to have such a wonderful space to call my own.
Hopefully we will be able to do this more regularly from now on and just maybe some of you that live close by can join in the fun!
I did finish another card last night, so as soon as the sun is up, I will take pics and try to post. You guys might regret all those coloured images waiting for me - I might just flood your in-boxes. LOL

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Tertia...you can flood my inbox anyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so envious that you had Paola over to play Tertia... but sounds like you girls had fun! A super card... I also colour first and then have to hunt for the paper... hehe A super card, lovely colouring. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mo is one of my most favorite stamp artists, and you are right, it is hard to have a favorite image of hers. You did a beautiful job with this one, and the colors are so soft and sweet. Perfect for the image. Keep 'em coming Kiddo! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete