Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Spoon full of Sugar.

I absolutely love Paola's sketch for the Spoon full of Sugar challenge this week - and I am not just saying that because she is my friend! ( http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com )I have had this image for a while and have been meaning to colour it for the longest time, because it makes me smile every time I look at it. It was another freebie from the talented Marjie at Marjie's Malarkies ( http://marjiesmalarkies.blogspot.com/ )

The Cardstock is Bazzil and the patterned paper is by a local company: Queen of hearts. The image was coloured with my Copics and the ribbon, flower and charm are all from my stash.

The next card was made with some left over papers lying on my desk. The image is from Meljen and was coloured with my Copics. Cardstock is Bazzil and dp is the same as the previous card. Ribbon is from my stash.

Have a great Thursday everybody. I will be back later with more cards ( I'm on a roll here, what can I say? Better use mr. Mojo while he sticks around!) I just have to do some shopping and then take some pics.

See you all soon.

1 comment: