Friday, March 4, 2011

The last of the new WOJ Spring kit/

Good morning everybody. Yes, you read right, its still morning and I am posting. No, I am not bunking, school I finally gave in and went to see the dr. yesterday. Turns out I have Bronchitis, on top of my lungs being weak it has really hit me hard. Thank you for all your concerns and good wishes on my previous post. I have some serious antibiotics and a whole lot of other meds, dr. says I will be up and running by Monday. Boring being at home all alone, so thats why I came to chat.
The next card was made with some more of that wonerful dp from the local firm Paper Explosion. The quality is really nice, I think I found a new favourite brand.
She was coloured with my Copics the punch is a new one and the ribbon is from my stash. I did follow the sketch from Friday Sketchers, bur seeing that it is Friday today, I think I am late.

This one uses my favourite, OK ONE of my favourite colour combinations. The dp is from Melissa Francis. The lace is from my mom's sewing basket, so it must be quite old. The ribbon is from my stash.
Thats all of them except the bacground stamps which are just as delightful, I just ran out of EZ mount, but found some at the Hobby Ex yesterday, so watch this space. First I have to play with my new Sugar Nellie Adorables.
Have a fantastic day.

1 comment:

  1. Very, very pretty. Take care of yourself and get well soon...okay?

    xx

    ReplyDelete