Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Is this Liam or Luka?

This is my grandson, Liam. He is adorable, but definately on the wild side. For the first year of his life he almost never slept, waking his mommy up 10 times some nights. He is now sleeping, thank goodness, but afraid of nothing. He climbs on everything and tries out every new adventure. He is often full of bumps and bruises and mom says she is afraid people will start to think he is an abused child - not the overindulged little boy he actually is. LOLWhen I saw this little Luca from La-La Land crafts, I just HAD to have him, because he reminds me so very much of Liam. I do not put it past Liam to have a red Mowhawk one day.




I coloured him with my beloved Copics (what else would I use?) The papers are from Fabscraps and a little piece of striped paper from my scrapbox. The ribbon is from Realy Reasonable Ribbon and the cardstock from Bazzil.




Hope you all are having a great Tuesday. I am finally on holiday, so I am crafting up a storm.



I will be entering this card on the La-La land customer gallery http://lalalandcrafts.blogspot.com/p/customer-gallery.html and the bright challenge at Ooh La La http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Your little Liam is gorgeous. Sjoe mens, dit is darem lekker om sulke pragtige kleinkinders te he...en ek weet NET hoe jy voel.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card I love that image so so cute as is your grandson
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and such a great image! Can't wait to see the later photos with his Red Mohican! LOL. Thanks for sharing with us at OLL this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete