Monday, January 6, 2014

Playing with Gina K stamps

 
Its the last week of my December holiday! School starts on Monday for us and on Wednesday for the kids. I can not believe how quickly the time has gone.
I LOVE Gina K stamps. I have learnt so much from watching Gina's video's on Stamp TV. It is my go to place whenever I need to know something.
 I decided to try the challenges Gina is posting for Guest Designers on their site. Luckily nobody was at home when I did the silly happy dance when I found out that they decided to open the challenges to non Americans too.  I used the technique 'Colour on colour emboss resist' that Gina demonstrates in this video. I love how it turned out.
The stamps are all from Gina K, the inks are a combination of GinaK and Ranger as well as Versamark. The ribbon and lace came from my stash. I decided to stamp the sentiment on the inside of the card and used the little butterfly in the colours that I used on the front. The card really is more beautiful in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment