Wednesday, August 20, 2014

WOYWW - No excuses, I had fun!

Good morning all! Hope you have had a fabulously creative week since the last WOYWW. I have been trying to clean my playroom, without much success. I keep finding the coolest things to play with. LOL You will see that the work space on my desk has shrunk to an all time smallest record. 
 
 I have discovered the best ever digi stamps on Etsy. They are from Ppinky dolls and are just adorable! Had to do this one straight away.
 This was a freebie from Scrappers Delights. Love how she turned out.
Amazing just how many colours you use when you are having fun. If you look on my desk, you will see the small container filled with all the Copics used for just this image!

Hope you all enjoyed the visit and please call again soon,

6 comments:

  1. Your colouring skill is amazing...great therapy for you, huh. Bet whacking a five minute card together leaves you very unsatisfied! I do not know how you can work directly onto a table cloth at all....and a white one at that...certainly underlines the impression you give me of your carefulness and skill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible colouring there, Tertia - the end results are beautiful.
    Take care in your all-time small space! God bless.
    Margaret #11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are lovely - I don't know how you achieve such results by colouring! Just leaving a quick hello from Twiglet and Wipso as Annie hasn't any broadband in her new home yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colouring skills are great, the cards are lovely.
    Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 49

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought a shrinking workspace was my special problem.
    Your cards are so cute and your colouring amazing!
    Cheers
    Gabriele 25

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tertia, happy WOYWW, great cards, and lovely colouring - it is satisfying and relaxing. Cheer RobynO#21

    ReplyDelete