Saturday, September 2, 2017

I am late!

Good evening all. I can not believe it is the 2nd of September already! What happened to my month long holiday?
I am late posting the new challenge over atDigistamps4Joy. This month the theme is 'Anything goes' as usual with the added twist of using warm colours. I must admit that I found this added twist very hard. I always thought that I loved warm colours and that it would be so easy. no such luck. It took for EVER to get this card together, I kept wanting to add some green. LOL In the end I sttled for a CAS card.
 
The image is from the store and is called Apple Annie. She reminds me of myself when I was much younger. I could literally eat a bag of apples by myself, in one sitting. I still love apples, just not so many at a time.

She was coloured with Copics as usual and the papers are all from my stash. Please hop on over and join the challenge, there are some awesome prizes to be won.

No comments:

Post a Comment